Songs and memories that make me nostalgic




There are two songs I could think about when it comes to memories... I don't think they are exactly about moments, they are more about the feelings that I had in that time. 

The first song is "We'll be coming back" from Calvin Harris. It reminds me of mid-2014, I was very young and I listened to a lot of EDM (Electronic Dance Music) at that time; I loved Calvin Harris and I had a very good friend at that time that also loved edm. Our favorite thing to do was to listen to it at school, or in our way home. It was an uncomplicated time, I didn't have many real issues in life, but as a teenager, I still thought that I had so many problems. I can't remember if I really had them, but I miss those times and treasure them in my mind.

The second song is "Young dumb and broke" by Khalid. This song was launched weeks before I left high school, so it reminds me of that time; also, the lyrics are about two people that were at high school. Me and my friends thought that it was so similar to our situation: "young, dumb and broke high school kids" the song says. Those were very nostalgic weeks because we had already delivered all the assignments and we were only going to school to finish a big mural we were painting; it's a tradition that the senior year paints something in a very big wall, and it's used as a background for photos on our graduation day.


Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

A Country I would like to visit: England - London