A person that I would love to meet




The person I would love to meet in real life is Emma Watson. She became famous with her acting on the Harry Potter saga; she's thirty one years old and was born in Paris, but her nationality is British. She became an actress at an early age, when she was eleven years old. Emma is a very intelligent woman and very down to earth. Actually, she never liked being famous and is very catious about her private life. 

At school, she was one of the best in her class and finished high school with only A grades. She was able to get in to Brown University in 2009; although she had to leave it for a few years (because of the Harry Potter movies) Emma graduated in 2014 with a bachelor degree in english literature. 

Watson has proclaimed several times that is a feminist and an ambassador of several brands that care about that subject; she has been one of the main voices of the HerForShe movement, which is a campaign of the UN women institution. 

One of the things that I admire the most about her is that she played one of my favourite characters in the Harry Potter saga. She played Hermione Granger during the eight movies; after that she had other roles in different movies like Little Women, The Perks of Being a Wallflower and Dignidad. I think it is very funny that Emma was a top class student, just like her character in the HP movies; she shares other personality features with Hermione, like responsibility, the taste for learning new things and being bossy. 

I think she is a beautiful person and very smart; I would love to have a cup of tea with her someday. Of course, that will only happen in my dreams!! 


Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

A Country I would like to visit: England - London