English Language Challenges

 I was very excited at first to take english. I was able to go straight to the fourth level because I did well on the enlglish test before getting into college. It was very sad that i took this subject online, I would have loved to take it as an in-person class, but it just wasn't the case. With that said, I think the teacher was very nice, she always though about us as HUMAN BEINGS and students that have other things to do. I was very glad for that because it would have been terrible if the teacher was the kind of person that thinks his subject is the only one in the whole school (I took 8 subjects this semester so I was very scared for that) but I was so lucky and happy that I had a very good time. 

For medical reasons, I wasn't able to go to every class, also, I started to have in-person class of a subject that I have at thursday in the morning, so it was almost always impossible to me to get to my house and arrive at the time of the class. 

About the use of the blog, I think it's a very useful so the students can learn to write english, I have never done aything like this in english classes so I was very excited, it was the best part of this subject. 

I thinks the aspects of english that I need to improve are the vocabulary of more technical language (like a certain area where you have different words, like in law study) and the talking part. I think my accent could also improve. But fortunately I can manage to speak, write and understand english very well. 

I use english a lot to watch Youtube videos, it's one of the things that has helped me improve my english understanding A LOT in the last three years. I can now understand english in several accents, with people talking super fast or super slow. I almost don't have any kind of problem with that, to the point that I can watch videos in english without captions! 

On of the things that helped me learning english is my mom. She is an english teacher and she always helps me with any doubts that I have. My aunts also speak english and some of them are also teachers, so being surrounded by people that can help me understand more of this language helped a lot in my life. 

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

A Country I would like to visit: England - London