My future job




When I watched "The Devil Wears Prada" for the first time being six years old, I knew I loved fashion world and that it would be an industry I would love to work on because of the glamour, and for me, fashion is not only about wearing some clothes. It has a lot to do with inspiration, personal style and who you want to be. Over the years, my personal decisions and talents took me to the journalism world, which can be a very wide industry itself and, depending on the kind of specialization one wants to go for, the opportunities are almost countless.

In my case, I would love to specialize on fashion journalism: how to make an editorial and work for magazines, etc. I imagine this job as being very challenging and definitely not an office job, but a very outdoor job that implies a lot of traveling and very dynamic, where things can change very fast, but with a lot of pressure too. That's also why, as I've said before, the major I want to go for is fashion Journalism on the Fashion School of London, I hope someday I can study there and take my career to the place I want it to go.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

A Country I would like to visit: England - London