Time Travel to the future

 


My perspective on the future of this planet is very negative. I think that it's way more certain that the human race will destroy most part of themselves slowly and painfully instead of saving themselves: we can already see that, with the amount of changes in the environment that we caused. That is why I would not like to travel to the future, at least not in the next one hundred years, or more. 



I think that at some point, most part of us will die and just some of us will survive. After that, human race will have to be able to start again at some point. What some people suggest is that the salvation of human race is not in saving the earth, but going to space and living on other planet, like Mars (that sounds quite similar to a certain book I read...). I think that could happen at some point, but people can't deceive themselves: only a few will be able to travel to Mars, because it is and will continue to be for a long time a very, very expensive traveling, only for the rich and the astronauts. 


I hope that for that moment of human history I will be long dead and won't be necessary for me to deal with the problem of being stuck in a place were I can't live with dignity and health. But if I had to travel to some point in the future it would be the moment when people that stayed here, on Earth, were able to overcome the difficulties and rebuild our society from scratch, but with all the learning of several generations about what you should not do to the planet. I think I would like to stay there, so I could help people rebuild everything and do things right. 




Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

A Country I would like to visit: England - London